SenjuKai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SenjuKai

We are whats pure from senju.

SenjuKai WEBHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The SenjuKai administration : "All new members and guest's of this forum are welcomed.We hope you enjoy you're stay at our forum. Smile"
First Order of the Clan, PUR3N1NJA(leader): "We need t recruite new members,who are active on the forum and on TNR too"
The new SenjuKai Webpage is now under update, some future's are available on the site, other website updates coming soon. PLS use the WEB button to acces the new webpage of our clan.

Clan Appearance and lifestyle

Go down 
+4
_Cronos_
_Naruto_23
PUR3N1NJA
YoahL24
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
YoahL24

YoahL24

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Ninja Scroll
Type: Ninjitsu
ANBU:

Clan Appearance and lifestyle Empty
PostSubject: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:16 am

First post

APPEARANCE- senju members had a distinctive tattoo/emblem on their body when they are born. The tattoo shows their element jutsu and their status as an senju clan member. the color of their tattoo represent their ability red-weapon user, green-genjutsu user, blue-ninjutsu user, orange-taijutsu user, black-multy user. the sign of thier tatto represent their element dragon stands for lightning, tiger stands for wind, phoenix stands for fire, turtle stands for water, ox stands for earth, and sacred beast(beast which is unique) stands for those who have masterd senju skills the thousamd skills. the clothing of senju are fullied armor which protects them from attacks(the armor weighs 30kg-50kg) when they need speed for battle they tend to take off their armor. when they are in danger they use their special ability called "the senju stage" the senju stage lets them to have infinite shakra and tremendous speed and use all of their tattoo symbol skills(the tattoo glows brighter when they use senju stage) but it only last 20min after that they collapsed. only jarreshred(leader) can last up to 1hr bcoz he mastered his senju skill.

SENJU STAGE- it is discovered by the great Hashirama Senju! He had develoved a technique which a senju can use multiple skills and jutsus within a period of time. He had discover this jutsu when senju clan was facing a war. He had use this technique to protect his people. through senju stage he can perform the thousand skills that senju clan was known of.

WEAKNESS- each member has weakness that depends on their tatto symbol except for who those who mastered senju stage like our leader

STRENGHT- when senju clans works together they are unbeatable coz they can support each other weakness!!!

JOB- they are usually bounty hunters who works on groups to take down their targets! some of them are medics to assist others in combat.

PROMOTION- when a member(s) have gain trust to the senjus and reach his limit and very strong. he can perform a ritual that enables him to change his tattoo symbol to sacred beast(it is very painfull ritual that it can lead you to death). the elders of senju clan will test him if he was ready. so far only jarredshared have completed the task after the great Hashirama Senju!

tai user called as "west family"- they can be found in the west part of konoki that senju owns. they are consedered special to senju clan since they cant use elemental technique. they have the symbol snake as their tattoo symbol. before they were somewhat discrimated in the senju clan coz they cant use elemental techniques and senju clan was known to have a thousand skill. one day during war they helped Hashirama Senju! in protecting the senju clan and resulting to a win agaisnt the enemy. Hashirama Senju stated that "all of the senju clan are one! we can't achieve victory with out the help of the west family!" since then west family gained respect to the clan. they are considered to be the fastest and powerful in the clan.

nin user called as "north family"-they can be found in the north part of konoki. Hashirama Senju is in the north family bcoz of his mastery of ninjutsu and elements. they are the most influencial in the senju family. Almost all of the leaders in senju clan are selected in the north family. the idea of thousand skill or thousand hand was originated in this family. they are considered to have recorded all of the senju jutsu that has and masters all of the elements jutsu.

gen user called as "south family"- they can be found in the south part of konoki. this family was the brain of the clan. this family don't talk too much instead they use their brain to help konoki. they also holds the medicine equipments of senju clan. Hashirama Senju sensei was in south family his name is Tobirama Senju. He teaches many jutsu to Hashirama Senju and guided him as he grow. most likely Hashirama Senju grows with the teachings of the south. they are considered to be tactician of the clan and uses illusions to fight back.

weapon user called as "east family"- they can be found in the eastern outskirts of konoki. this clan is the most versatile of the clan. this family holds the anbu squads of the senju. they decides the action of the anbu but ofcourse with the guide of south family. east family was impressed to Hashirama Senju as anbu squad leader. east family was made the frontliner of the senju during the war bcoz of their defense strenght that stands out to the senju clan and Hashirama Senju suggested it. they are considered to have balance in offense and defense stats and the hunters of the clan.

Multy user can be found in any family members. it is said that every 10 years 2 or 3 are born gifted in senju clan.

Hidden skill: every family has a hidden skill that differs from other. (note special senju mode is like level 2 of senju mode)

west family- special senju mode called "gyoddon" it allows them to open up their chakra gate points. every one knows that a shinobi has 8 gate points but when west family use gyoddon they can open their secret chakra gate points making to 12 chakra gate points to open. they tend to not fatigue and take no damaged making them Invulnerable at the battle, they also surpass the speed of light.

north family- special senju mode called "seiryu" it allows them to perform several jutsu skill in split second. they can perform all jutsu element in one hand seal. this skill is specialize when fighting multiple enemy. their skill is referred as the god hand skill. it is similar to thousand skill that senju was known of. they tend to perform multiple jutsu by having infinite chakra.

south family- special senju mode called "genbu" this is an eye technique. it allows them to see and exploit the weakness and strength of their enemies making them advantage in a battle. they can also manipulate/control their enemy one at a time in 5min by looking at the eye of the enemy. by manipulating their enemy they can use their enemy to end their enemy life. this technique is very useful on one on one combat. they tend to attack the weakness of their enemy.

east family- special senju mode called "suzaku" it allow them to fuse their selves into their weapon. their weapon and them selves become one, making them to transform into another strong being. their appearance differ to the weapon their using. their battle sense is unparallel and allows them to have no weakness. they can conquer one village with this skill. they tend to over power their enemy.

2nd post

tai weak against wea but stronger than nin

nin weak against tai but stronger than gen

gen weak agaisnt nin but stronger than wea

wea weak against gen but stronger than ta

Last edited by YoahL24 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PUR3N1NJA
Admin
PUR3N1NJA

Number of posts : 975
Location : Konoki's Dragon mountains Mt. Tytho (home at last what have the dragons donr to the place its a shitstorm)
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Ninja Scroll
Type: Weapon
ANBU: Not an ANBU

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:18 am

what no colors lol nah its fine

Last edited by PUR3N1NJA on Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://senju-kaiclan.forumotion.com
YoahL24

YoahL24

Ninja Scroll
ANBU:

PostSubject: their new color LOL   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:44 am

Family- north family
senju tatto- blue of wind tiger
info- before he was a lazy shinobi with lack of battle exp.... But he decided to train in current and become a member of the 2nd strongest anbu squad of current... He uses his brain to win battles... hoping that one day he surpasses Tobirama Senju as an best tactician in senju....
Back to top Go down
PUR3N1NJA
Admin
PUR3N1NJA

Location : Konoki's Dragon mountains Mt. Tytho (home at last what have the dragons donr to the place its a shitstorm)

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:26 am

Name: Dam Kyoni (PUR3)
senju tattoo: red of fire phoenix (sounds like a zoide lol)
info: since the events that took place on Mt. Typho between the dragon god, Cynda. He was able to raise 4 eggs to start of with he is now one of 4 remaining Dragon sages.
Back to top Go down
YoahL24

YoahL24

Ninja Scroll
ANBU:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:06 am

so your half human half dragon????
Back to top Go down
PUR3N1NJA
Admin
PUR3N1NJA

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:18 am

no dragons you have to raise to be able to summon them, its like the toad, snake and slug summon
Back to top Go down
YoahL24

YoahL24

Ninja Scroll
ANBU:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:00 pm

oh i see a summoning jutsu... i want to learn it too lol
Back to top Go down
_Naruto_23

_Naruto_23

Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Ninja Scroll
Type: Genjetsu
ANBU:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:12 pm

yes i want to learn it too
Back to top Go down
PUR3N1NJA
Admin
PUR3N1NJA

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:18 pm

you know my signature you got have dragons like mine Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
_Cronos_
Admin
_Cronos_

Number of posts : 610

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:25 pm

Name: _Cronos_
Symbol/Tatto: red tiger of wind'
Familly: east family of senjukai
Other info: feel free to pm me anytime ,i will help u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sro-4union.extra.hu
LeeNeo

LeeNeo

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Ninja Scroll
ANBU:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:30 pm

Family-South Family
Symbol/Tatoo:Phoenix turtel of fire water
Name:Lee Neo
Info:oh well......was borned in silence joined current then shroud then silence to get still waters then current to help uzu then gonno join konoki x_x too much info?oh well i like to PAWN people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoahL24

YoahL24

Ninja Scroll
ANBU:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:44 pm

leenoo when we reach the requirement of senju-kai lets go to konoki and make a anbu lol
Back to top Go down
LeeNeo

LeeNeo

Ninja Scroll
ANBU:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:53 pm

no i didnt x___X im training still im getting every gen to 10k x_x then im getting my exp to 10 mil and my hp to 20k u should all do like that x_X
Back to top Go down
_Cronos_
Admin
_Cronos_

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:25 pm

yeah im already on it..but its a long way to go
Back to top Go down
LeeNeo

LeeNeo

Ninja Scroll
ANBU:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:29 pm

cronos lets go to konoki now?x_x
Back to top Go down
_Cronos_
Admin
_Cronos_

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:32 pm

i wouled but i didnt finished the training i started....i still need to add about 8k to my generals and at least 5k hp.
Back to top Go down
LeeNeo

LeeNeo

Ninja Scroll
ANBU:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:33 pm

yo lets spar my hp is 8k x_x
Back to top Go down
_Cronos_
Admin
_Cronos_

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:34 pm

hehe cool u probably win against me..my hp is only 3k
Back to top Go down
LeeNeo

LeeNeo

Ninja Scroll
ANBU:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:35 pm

haha lets do it first x_x
Back to top Go down
LeeNeo

LeeNeo

Ninja Scroll
ANBU:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:36 pm

- You have defeated _Cronos_
- You have gained 400 experience
xD
Back to top Go down
_Cronos_
Admin
_Cronos_

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:49 pm

gratz...nice dmg u got there
Back to top Go down
_Naruto_23

_Naruto_23

Ninja Scroll
ANBU:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:40 pm

how much damege?
Back to top Go down
PUR3N1NJA
Admin
PUR3N1NJA

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:40 pm

well more than 3k lol
Back to top Go down
_Naruto_23

_Naruto_23

Ninja Scroll
ANBU:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:52 pm

thats great
Back to top Go down
LeeNeo

LeeNeo

Ninja Scroll
ANBU:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:50 am

my normal dmg is 8k x___X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Appearance and lifestyle   Clan Appearance and lifestyle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Appearance and lifestyle
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next