SenjuKai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SenjuKai

We are whats pure from senju.

SenjuKai WEBHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The SenjuKai administration : "All new members and guest's of this forum are welcomed.We hope you enjoy you're stay at our forum. Smile"
First Order of the Clan, PUR3N1NJA(leader): "We need t recruite new members,who are active on the forum and on TNR too"
The new SenjuKai Webpage is now under update, some future's are available on the site, other website updates coming soon. PLS use the WEB button to acces the new webpage of our clan.

rank leaders

Go down 
+4
_Cronos_
_Naruto_23
YoahL24
PUR3N1NJA
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
PUR3N1NJA
Admin
PUR3N1NJA

Number of posts : 975
Location : Konoki's Dragon mountains Mt. Tytho (home at last what have the dragons donr to the place its a shitstorm)
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Ninja Scroll
Type: Weapon
ANBU: Not an ANBU

rank leaders - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:19 am

ok i have an idea i make YoahL24 a jounin leader or 7
Back to top Go down
https://senju-kaiclan.forumotion.com
_Cronos_
Admin
_Cronos_

Number of posts : 610

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:45 pm

hm...a chuunin being jouni leader.....i wouled decide this in a battle.. a pvp of 5 battles the one who wins 3 gets the eadmentship of jounins
Back to top Go down
http://www.sro-4union.extra.hu
_Naruto_23

_Naruto_23

Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Ninja Scroll
Type: Genjetsu
ANBU:

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:44 pm

thats sounds good
Back to top Go down
PUR3N1NJA
Admin
PUR3N1NJA

Location : Konoki's Dragon mountains Mt. Tytho (home at last what have the dragons donr to the place its a shitstorm)

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:09 pm

yep that's cool and loser is the chuunin?
Back to top Go down
PUR3N1NJA
Admin
PUR3N1NJA

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:09 pm

so to sum it up there is no loser.
Back to top Go down
7foot_sativa

7foot_sativa

Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:12 pm

Being the strongest doesnt mean youd be the best leader tsk tsk. Neither does most hate for jarred or being able to raise those dragon things though which the leaderships seem to be based on here.
Back to top Go down
PUR3N1NJA
Admin
PUR3N1NJA

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:23 am

yes 7, but you being a bi^&^ first telling me i should choose leaders who act like leaders tho i can't see your leader skills or i can't judge you personality cos 'you' don't want to be interviewed for the job, hating jarred has nothing to do with leadership it's just that he's an ass like gooch OK and about the dragons......THEY'RE WORTH NOTHING WHEN IT COMES TO LEADERSHIP, IM JUST HELPING A MATE GET HIS VIRTUAL PET SITE GET VIEWS AND MEMBERS, so if you're so smart and wise you tell me how i should decide leaders. being strong has nothing to do with it i wanted to see the battle style of both people so i can decide whether they have skill, leader ship is about skills and how they battle so they can command and help their rank. to sum it up who i think is a leader based on what I've seen them do. I started the clan again so I'm the leader, Cronos is co due to him being like a clan leader on 4 other clans, _Naruto_23 is SJounin leader cos he was able to prove himself a worthy member back in the old clan Yoahl24 too
few glad that's all answered, C'mon keep going i can answer them all.
Back to top Go down
YoahL24

YoahL24

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Ninja Scroll
Type: Ninjitsu
ANBU:

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:42 am

so me and 7 spar??? lol its ok for me to be a chuunin leader lol... *i give up* like shikamaru says lol... make 7 jounin leader and beside ill be a chuunin for a long time lol... shikamaru is a chuunin and im the shikamaru of this clan lol... no arguing lol... study
Back to top Go down
PUR3N1NJA
Admin
PUR3N1NJA

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:15 am

tell 7 that lol
Back to top Go down
7foot_sativa

7foot_sativa

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:43 am

Thought you said you had to be a dragon sage once to be a leader of something Razz Leaders are good at leading. Sometimes skills are good but aren't good for leading. A leader should be someone who people would like to be lead by like someone that's cool and easy going with them to keep them happy but still strict enough to keep them in line and enforce rules and stuff, and definitely doesn't let anyone walk all over them. They gotta be patient too and not let their emotions decide on decisions so that they make the best choices that are agreeable with their followers. An example of a bad leader would be lee seeing as he got so easily agro about things and would kick people over them, and also started his anbu without sticking to it. I would find it weird to lead Jounin as a Chuunin though if we went with Yoahs choice seeing as I plan to stay Chuunin.

Simply put you should decide on leaders by how they get along with people, things they say(to spot out the pros and cons about them), choices they make and if they stick to those choices, whether or not they're any good with enforcing rules, and how they react to what other people say. Razz

I'm merely stating points here, don't think of this as an argument. These aren't all the points I have either, I'll use the others only if really needed because what I've said so far should give a good enough example of what I mean. Btw you shouldn't overreact it's not leader like to do that Razz
Back to top Go down
YoahL24

YoahL24

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Ninja Scroll
Type: Ninjitsu
ANBU:

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:05 am

lol nice speech lol
Back to top Go down
7foot_sativa

7foot_sativa

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:12 am

I don't think of it as a speech xD I just like to try and get my point out when I try to explain things Razz
Back to top Go down
Life

Life

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Ninja Scroll
Type: Unknown
ANBU:

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:31 am

what is the generals cap for chuunin???
Back to top Go down
7foot_sativa

7foot_sativa

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:32 am

same as jounin and SJ 100k
Back to top Go down
PUR3N1NJA
Admin
PUR3N1NJA

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:25 am

hey 7 i just came home from my mates and half the shit 'i' have posted here wasn't me lol i might of been hack sky might of came over and went on the site i don't know but most the stuff there is true all but you being a bitch
Back to top Go down
7foot_sativa

7foot_sativa

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:01 am

I guess we'll never know whether it's you or someone else when you post things then seein as everyone else on your acc sounds so similar to you xD Your gf knows alot about members of the clan and its history, aswell as reasons for why you do things then Razz If most what they said is true then read what I said coz all of what I said is true -flex-
Back to top Go down
_Cronos_
Admin
_Cronos_

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:06 am

comeon guy's relax , dam you guy's to be rank leader its a great responsability also to be clan leader, is it. I dont want to tell anyone who shouled be rank leader on not, i just want you guy's to understand that the rank leader position is verry difficult , you most probab;y will have different conflicts with you're rank members but thats the point a leader needs to solve this conflicts, else it's just a matter of time till somebody will come with better leadership skills then you and you will be probably pissed of lossing the position and it might be you leave the clan for the same reason...thats why a rank leader got to accept first the risk and responsability of this job and also accept an eventually lost of this leader rank. You cant be alway's perfect and take the right decisions in each moment , but thats is why somebodey is a leader , a leader supports his team ,his men , he help solve theyer problems, he solves conflicts between 2 members , he recruits new members and trys to make always the best decions for his team... a good leader is alway's attache to his members and is respected by them and seen also as a good friend by his team, even if he made a mistake they support theyer leader and tell him that next time they are going to rock ^^.

OK now about the pvp, i mean that a jounin leader needs to be stronger then a chunin rank leader, btw its pintless to have a jounin rank leader if theier is no jounin in the clan(only me), anyway's it was a mistake of my so sry about that.

about who shouled be chuunin rank leader i have a good idea i think..yoahl and 7 i'll send u a pm about his idea..,but i want to know also who is the stronger one betwean you 2:P that wont affect thechuunin rank leader position.
Back to top Go down
PUR3N1NJA
Admin
PUR3N1NJA

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:11 am

man 7 he's better at writein this stuff than us lol Crying or Very sad Razz @Cronos
Back to top Go down
7foot_sativa

7foot_sativa

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:39 am

He said alot of the points I hadn't said Razz I didn't forget to add all those points to my stuff I just was keepin them for later xD Don't worry cronos I'm relaxed Very Happy I'm just tryner get everyone thinkin better about the choices of leaders to pick instead of how it seemed the choices were gonna be made. I agree with you cronos Razz kinda why I think you'd do better as leader tbh seein as you just expanded what I was trying to say about what leaders should be. I don't fully get why me and Yoah should fight though Razz
Back to top Go down
_Cronos_
Admin
_Cronos_

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:49 am

well its only cuz i want to know who the stronger one of you is...btw im improved a lot since last battle:P
Back to top Go down
7foot_sativa

7foot_sativa

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:01 am

So am i Razz
Back to top Go down
Life

Life

Ninja Scroll
ANBU:

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:16 am

I wanna be a SLave lol
Back to top Go down
7foot_sativa

7foot_sativa

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:18 am

Whats a SLave do
Back to top Go down
Life

Life

Ninja Scroll
ANBU:

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:19 am

I dont know
I think they do errands things like that
Back to top Go down
7foot_sativa

7foot_sativa

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:21 am

Lol so you wanna make money all day instead of training eh tsk sk thats what alts are for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rank leaders   rank leaders - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rank leaders
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SenjuKai :: Rank leaders-
Jump to: